Expanded hours once again. This is likely the last major change of the summer. We will re-evaluate our schedule and hours in the fall.
Office hours will be expanded as we transition into summer. Updates will be posted on the website and all social media accounts.
- Dr. Peters will be wearing a mask to protect himself and you!
- Scheduling time between patients for sanitizing of high touch surfaces and hand washing.
- Patients are strongly encouraged to wear a mask and wash their hands prior to entering the office consistent with the CDC recommendations for going out into public. We will have limited masks for patients to wear.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill. Coronavirus has a wide range of symptoms including:
People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell